How XPOBenefits.com and myXPO Portal Work Together
You’re not alone if you are wondering why we have two websites about XPO benefits. This site, XPOBenefits.com, is an open, informational site whereas myXPO Portal is a secure, transactional site that is your go-to place when you need to enroll in your benefits, update your personal information and more.
Visit XPOBenefits.com when you or your spouse wants to:
- Learn about benefit changes for the year.
- Review your benefit options for Open Enrollment.
- Find information about specific benefits with the Find It Fast feature.
- Watch educational videos about how XPO’s medical plans work.
About myXPO Portal
Log on to myXPO Portal when you want to:
- Elect benefit options during Open Enrollment, when you first join XPO or when you have a Qualifying Event during the year.
- Enroll your dependents in benefits.
- Designate your beneficiaries for certain benefits.
- Make changes to your personal information.
- Access detailed benefit plan information, such as Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs), Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) and other Summaries of Material Modifications (SMMs).
- View your paystub.
- Find XPO policies.
- Search and apply for internal jobs.
- Find guides to the new systems and ways of working.