New Hire Enrollment
Are You a New Employee?
What Happens if I Don't Enroll as a New Hire?
If you don’t enroll within 45 days of your date of hire, you will automatically be enrolled in:
- NO MEDICAL COVERAGE
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
Changes During the Year
You can only make changes to certain pre-tax benefits during the year if you experience a Qualifying Event as defined in the Benefits Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD).
If you experience a Qualifying Event during the year, you can make changes appropriate for the type of life event within 45 days of the event date. Visit myXPO Portal or call the XPO Benefit Center.
See Changing Your Benefits for more information.
You can enroll yourself and your family in XPO benefits. Be sure you know who’s eligible before you choose coverage.
You are eligible if you are a full-time employee.
You may also cover members of your family. Eligible dependents are:
- Your spouse
- Your children through the end of the calendar year in which they reach age 26. Eligible children include:
- Your natural and adopted children (including children placed with you for adoption)
- Stepchildren who live with you
- Disabled children
- Children for whom you have legal guardianship