You are eligible to request financial support through the Tuition Reimbursement Program if you:
- Are a regular, full-time employee working at least 30 hours a week
- Have at least six consecutive months of service with XPO
- Maintain satisfactory performance in your current position
To be approved, you and your manager must agree that the degree programs, courses and certificates align with your XPO job duties, professional goals and objectives or will enhance your capabilities, whether or not they are essential for job performance.
Examples of eligible programs include:
- Classes taken to complete a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Classes taken in pursuit of an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Formal college credit courses offered at an accredited college or university taken as part of a degree program or single courses taken when not pursuing a degree.
- Online courses offered by an accredited college or university.
- Courses to prepare for or maintain professional certification, license or registration (e.g., CPA, CPS) required in the performance of your current job.
- Certificate courses that are related to your current job.