Automatic Accommodations are an immediate “yes.” These benefits give you extra flexibility while you continue with your regular duties. Simply explain what you need to your HR manager, choosing from the list below, and your accommodations will be arranged; then provide your HR manager with a doctor’s confirmation of your pregnancy within two weeks of your request:
- Changes to the times you start and finish work.
- Changes to the timing or frequency of your breaks.
- Changes to the timing of certain tasks you do.
- Help with occasional lifting beyond what’s typical for your job; if your job requires frequent lifting, or lifting weight beyond what your doctor recommends, please see the Alternate Work Arrangements option below.
Prenatal Paid Leave
- Up to 10 days (80 hours) of 100% paid leave to be used for health and wellness time during your pregnancy and preparation for the birth of your child; examples include time off for medical appointments, morning sickness, household preparation and finding a pediatrician.
- Up to 10 days (80 hours) of 100% paid leave following a loss of pregnancy to help you recover physically and emotionally.